Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Sunday Post (8)

Happy December, everyone!

You know what this means...time for The Sunday Post!

The Sunday Post is a feature hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I participate in this meme once monthly to review the books I've received the previous month. I also choose to participate by posting in vlog format.


Books I received this month include:
Born to Die by Lisa Jackson
Afraid to Die by Lisa Jackson
Lethal by Sandra Brown
Fallen by Karin Slaughter
Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
The New Birth Order Book by Dr. Kevin Leman
Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
The Iguana Tree by Michel Stone

I hope everyone else got some really great books!

Questions for my readers/viewers:

1. Have you read any Kristin Hannah? If I were to start reading her books, is there one in particular I should start with?

2. Do you always read books in the series order?

3. Is birth order interesting to anyone else, or am I just that big of a nerd?

Leave your responses in the comments box. I'd love to hear from you! Have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Great week this week! I haven't read Kristin Hannah ..sorry. I do always read books in series order. And I'm definitely interested in birth order. My husband and I are both the last born of our siblings so we're constantly talking about it.

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, some of these I haven't seen before. Enjoy them. Happy reading...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet haul! As for Kristen Hannah..she makes me cry I think the last thing I read of hers was Night Roads and I cried so hard my husband and son were afraid of me..LOL I find birth order fascinating, my hubs and I are first born but I am the dominate one (ssh don't tell him, I let him think he is..bwahahaha.)As for reading order, unless I accidently accept an ARC I always, and I mean always read them in order.
    The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when you don't know books are part of a series! That happened to me with Karin Slaughter's Grant County series. It's always nice when books show the series number on the cover so you know before you buy it!

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've read anything by these author...wait, maybe one by Lisa Jackson, I'm not sure. You know how you end up reading so many, names start to blur together. Or maybe I'm getting old.
    To answer your questions...
    1. I have not.
    2. I always do, it's like a compulsion.
    3. I'm really interested in birth order....if this doesn't blow your mind, I don't know what will: I'm the oldest, youngest, middle AND I'm an only child. You wouldn't think it's possible, but it's true. I have an older half sister, a younger step sister, but I'm my mom's only child (and my dad's youngest child). My stepsister lived with us for a short period, and spent every other weekend with us when she visited but for the most part, I was raised an only child. They should do a book ON ME.

    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! Crazy how that birth order works! Maybe you got the best traits of all birth orders then? ;)

      Delete
  5. New Follower. It looks like you had a very good week indeed.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Grace! Hope you like what you're reading! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!