Monday, December 31, 2012

Highlights: December 2012

 It's hard to believe another year has come and gone!


Books:
This month I read the following:
 
December 2012 (1,040 pages)
Farewell to Manzanar by Jeanne Wakatshki Houston & James D. Houston
Rating: 3/5          Pages: 203           Page Goal: 18,967/15,000
Dirty Blonde by Lisa Scottoline
Rating: 3/5          Pages: 410           Page Goal: 19,377/15,000
The Murderers' Club by P.D. Martin
Rating: 4/5          Pages: 427           Page Goal: 19,804/15,000

Not only did I meet my page goal for the year, but I exceeded my page goal by 4, 804. I'm blown away by that!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post on my 2013 goals.


School:
I did well in my International Business grad school course this semester. In December, I had 2 weeks of from classes for the holidays, which was a well-needed break. This time next year, I'm hoping to graduate with my Masters of Science in Management!!! :)

Crafts:
My big craft project this year was a blanket for my dad for Christmas. I didn't take a picture of it (sorry!) but it turned out lovely. I hope he enjoys it!

Travel:
Since my family came to see Matt and I for the holidays, I've been able to avoid most travel! Matt and I did take a day trip this past weekend to the nearest Target/Mall/Starbucks, two hours away. Yay for after Christmas sales!!!

Personal:
I'm really hoping to get to the gym more frequently soon. Matt and I get married in four months, and I feel like I'm nowhere in shape enough to fit into my dress! Wedding plans are coming along, though--slowly, but surely!

Future:
This should be a calmer time at work (fingers crossed!), so much of my focus within the next few months will be school and wedding planning.

Picture:
Matt and I doing a horrible job of taking car pictures!!!
Say cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!