Monday, October 24, 2011

One Year Blogiversary

 Happy Monday, everybody!

Today, October 24th, marks the date of my one-year blogiversary. In celebration, I'm giving away three of the novels I've reviewed throughout the year:

To Find out More about the book, click on the link below each book picture.

Stealing Buddha's Dinner
by Bich Minh Nguyen
The Bricklayer by Noah Boyd
An Emergency in Slow Motion
by William Todd Schultz



To Enter: Fill out the brief form for the specific book(s) you're interested in winning. Unfortunately, I can ship to US addresses only. Sorry, my international friends! Entries received before 11:59 pm on Monday, October 31st will qualify to win.


Only one entry per person per novel will be entered to win.

Thanks for being such loyal fans! :)



Enter Giveaway: Stealing Buddha's Dinner

Enter Giveaway: The Bricklayer

Enter Giveaway: An Emergency in Slow Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!