I promised myself that once I was done with grad school, I would participate in more book blogging challenges. The perfect one to begin with? Take Control of your TBR Pile, as hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Here are the rules of the competition, as listed on the challenge's post:
I know I need to get my TBR pile down to a more reasonable size, as it is currently 175. I am hoping to read, or complete, 5 books in the month of March for this challenge. None of the books I have are ARCs, so I shouldn't be too restricted in my reading.Rules
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined)
- Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2014.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (review only needs to be a short one)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2014 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
Anyone else interested in joining? If so, link up on this post, and join me in the fun March reads!