Saturday, March 8, 2014

Take Control of your TBR Pile Update: 3/1-3/8

Wow--this has been an awesome month of reading for me so far! I'm so excited to be participating in the challenge Take Control of your TBR Pile. My goal for the challenge was to read, or complete, 5 books in March. I'm thrilled to announce I have already met this challenge!

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014

This past weekend I was in Washington, D.C. for a work conference. Between the airport and a little bit of down time at the hotel, I was able to complete one book and begin/complete two other books. It was a whirlwind trip, but 3 books over a 3 day trip isn't bad!

In the time I've been home since, I have completed one more book and began/completed another book. I have already begun one more, too. Although I have met my goal for this challenge, I plan to continue reading as much as I can!

One huge challenge I have encountered is that March is both National Reading Month AND National Craft Month. How can I choose between my two favorite hobbies?!?! So far, I have found balance by reading on the weekends and spending my weeknight evenings knitting.

How is the challenge treating you, readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!