Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Sunday Post (6)

Good Morning and happy Sunday, readers!



Today is the last Sunday of September...you know what that means? A new Sunday Post vlog!


If you weren't able to catch it in the video, here is the list of books received in September:
Still Life with Brass Pole by Craig Machen
The Office of Desire by Martha Moody
A Desirable Residence by Madeleine Wickham

I hope you enjoy the video! Stay tuned for my Highlights post, which will give a more general overview of my blog, life, etc.

1 comment:

  1. That's the nice part about the end of the month..we get to see Leah <3 You have been busy, and nice haul. I am curious about A Desirable Residence. Thanks for linking up to The Sunday Post and I hope you are able to pop in this month to win a few books.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!