Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flu Season

I am sick. With the flu. That's right--stuffy nose, hot forehead, blurry vision, you name it, I've got it. I'm still going to work, but have been cutting my days a little short. For the first time in two days, I'm eating. Soup! For whatever reason, the Campbell's condensed chicken noodle soup can be beat by nothing when you're sick. I'm just hoping I'll be able to keep it down.

As you can imagine, I haven't been reading much since I've been sick, so I apologize for the lack of blogs. I just thought I should post so you all know I'm not dead, I just feeling like I'm dying.

I did read Who Moved My Cheese?on Monday, shortly after my book review of Stealing Buddha's Dinner. I haven't quite decided how I feel about it yet, except that it is a HUGE ripoff to charge $23.00 for a 100-page 14-point font with 3 inch margins novelette. Good thing I purchased it from a thrift store. Anyway, for those of my readers out there who have read Who Moved My Cheese?, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!