Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Met my 15,000 Page Reading Goal!!!

I met my reading goal of 15,000 pages for the 2012 year! And it's only August!

I'm super excited, in case you hadn't noticed. I've gone up and down in my page goal success throughout the years, but this is the earliest I've ever been able to meet my page goal. I'm not sure how it happened, especially with more on my plate than before, but it happened and I'm thrilled!

This doesn't mean I'll quit reading for the year, of course...but my reading will slow down because it's my travel season. Stay tuned for more audiobooks! :)

Thanks, readers, for supporting me through this. I'll post a poll at the bottom of the page for you guys to vote on my 2013 page goal.

Happy weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. wahoo! woot! woot! You know what you need a button for you blog. If you find a pic you like, email me and i will make you one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!