Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Reading Challenge

Good morning, readers!

I know it's been a while since my last post--what a busy few months it's been! As sch, I'm behind on my reading goal for the year. So far, I have read a total of 7,857 pages in 2014--only 37% of the way to my goal of 21,500.

In an effort to boost this, and to get through some of the books on my bookshelf, I am making a Reading Challenge for myself in the month of June. I will be attempting to read a minimum of 2,000 pages to help get me closer to my reading goal.


Here are the books I'll be reading to achieve this goal:
The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis
Come Back by Claire Fontaine and Mia Fontaine
Private Berlin by James Patterson
Beautiful by Amy Reed
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot

In total, these books are 2,055 pages, which would certainly put me closer to achieving my reading goal for 2014. It's going to mean a lot of reading, but I am excited for the challenge.

Who's with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!