Saturday, December 14, 2013

All Done!

Hi everyone!

I apologize it has been so long since my last post! I know my last post was that I was back and ready to be blogging again. It turned out that, between school and work, I just wasn't able to manage blogging.

Yesterday I sent in my final project for my master's degree, so I am all done--thank goodness! It has been a trying two years juggling the degree with work and life. I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends and family!

Auron at 9 weeks. Blonde fur and
blue eyes like me!
A lot has happened since May. In addition to completing school, Matt and I bought a house and adopted a yellow lab puppy. At the end of May, Matt and I decided to purchase a house in North Dakota. We moved in the middle of August, which was not ideal timing with work, but was exciting nonetheless. In November, we decided to expand our family of three (Matt, Missy the cat, and I) to four with the adoption of Auron. When we got him, he was just a 6-week old pup. He's only 11 weeks now, but is growing so quick! At the age of 16, Missy the cat is not thrilled with the addition to our family, as it has meant less time cuddling on my in front of the fireplace, only having to share me with a book.


Needless to say, things have been pretty exciting around here!

I am definitely ready to return to the blogosphere, though; I've missed it lots! I've also noticed the amount of reading I've done has declined since I put blogging on hold (although, life did get busier too).

Bottom line? I missed you guys! Thank you for your patience and your willingness to welcome me back! Expect a post soon (not in another 7 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!