Saturday, December 3, 2011

I would rather...

I know I disappeared for about a month. And I'm sorry, readers.

I've been in one of those moods where I'd rather do anything but what I normally do. Does that make sense?

Christmas Mojitos? Yes, please!
Instead of doing:
  • reading
  • couponing
  • blogging
  • cleaning
  • organizing
  • reading others' blogs
  • sewing
  • crocheting
  • cooking
  • unpacking from work travels
  • preparing for Christmas
  • laundry
I only feel like doing:
  • spending time with family and Matt
  • drinking wine or cocoa
  • preparing for Grad school (Yes, I got in!)
  • watching movies I haven't seen in ages
  • getting a full night's rest
It's a strange funk I'm in. I'm sorry to be depriving you all of reading my blog in the meantime. I'll snap out of it, hopefully soon. My apartment will get pretty disgusting if I don't.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well, just in a funk. I hope all my American readers had a great Thanksgiving and everyone is enjoying their preparation for the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!