Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend Recap

Out with friends
Hi everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend! I know I did! Last week, we had lovely weather in the 50s, but this weekend it was in the 30s. This allowed for a little bit of indoor productivity :)


Perfect setup for relaxation!
Here's a brief overview:
++Washed all the laundry in the house (8 loads, woah!)
++Unpacked closet in the bedroom (6 months after moving into the house...)
++Cleaned the kitchen
++Vacuumed house (as Auron is shedding more, this is becoming an almost daily task!)
My newest knitting book!
++Took a bath and relaxed!
++Knit more rows on my stitch sampler scarf
++Researched more knitting patterns
++Spent time with friends over Friday's dinner out
++Read a 500+ page book (now 25% complete toward my 2014 page goal!)
++Took Auron to the dog park
++Weekly grocery shopping

I feel refreshed and ready for the week ahead!
Sunday Afternoon

Readers, what did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Leave your comment below!